Blazing Beaks review
You will be tempted to take them but doing so will make you really suffer.
- Story mode:
Plow your path through a whole host of enemies and whack them back to where they came from. You can play normal, seeded, daily or challenge modes.
- Tournament mode:
Arena based local multiplayer mode where your friendships will be really tested.
- Local Co-op for Story mode:
All this Story mode carnage is even more fun when you play with a friend.
- 8 playable characters:
The unique abilities each character has will make gameplay even more versatile.
- Character mods:
You can create your own, share and play with custom characters created by the community.
- Controller support:
Supports all the most common gamepad types.
- Hours and hours of fun:
Randomly generated levels and loot drops make every playthrough different.
Story mode (1-2 local players): An explosive adventure where you’ll find yourself fighting invaders and searching for the origin of evil. There’s an endless onslaught of enemies for you to shoot, blast, zap and disintegrate every which way. A cute and charming world with challenging levels full of surprises.
- Normal: Procedurally generated levels where every single playthrough is a unique experience.
- Seeded: You can set your seed and play the same levels.
- Daily: Compete with other players in a newly generated run every day.
- Challenges: Try to beat various twisted challenges.
Tournament mode (2-4 local players): A battle experience where you compete with your friends to find out who's the real hero.
- Deathmatch: Everyone out for themselves. Last beak standing wins.
- One gun mode: Each player starts with the same randomly chosen weapon which cannot be changed for that round.
- Drop Hearts mode: A player drops some hearts when he is hurt and he or any other player can collect them.
- Skull keeper mode: Grab and keep the golden skull without losing it for a certain amount of time and all your opponents will lose 1 HP.
- Hunting mode: Each player starts with a spear. Once you throw it, you need to grab it before you can throw it again.
Unfortunately, professional review of the Blazing Beaks app is not yet ready. This app is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.
If you have something to say about this app and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented app critics!Become a critic